Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
Combine rice, spinach, cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper in large bowl. Turn into greased 13x9-inch pan sprinkled with crumbs. Top with pecans. Bake at 350 degrees 20 to 25 minutes or until set.