Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 medium-size green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 10-ounce can enchilada sauce, divided
- 1 16-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 14-1/2-ounce can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 24-ounce jar salsa, divided
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar or Monterey jack Cheese, divided
- 16 flour tortillas
- avocado slices
- nonfat sour cream
- green onions, sliced
Cook Onion, pepper and garlic in oil in 10-inch skillet 5 to 6 minutes or until tender. Stir in rice, 1/2 of enchilada sauce, beans, tomatoes and 1-1/4 cups salsa; heat through. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes. Stir in 1 cup Cheese. Spoon about 1/2 cup bean mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place seam side down in 13x9-inch baking dish. Mix together remaining enchilada sauce, and remaining salsa; spoon evenly over tortillas. Cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees 20 minutes or until hot. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup Cheese; bake an additional 5 minutes or until Cheese is melted. Top with avocado slices, sour cream and green onions.