Makes 4 servings
- 2 cups cooked rice, cooled to room temperature
- 1 medium fresh tomato, chopped, drained
- 3/4 cup fresh Broccoli flowerets, blanched
- 1/2 pound Bacon, cooked, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- salt and ground black pepper
- spinach leaves
- Combine rice, tomato, Broccoli and half of Bacon in large bowl.
- Combine Mayonnaise, milk, Sugar, salt and pepper in small bowl; pour over rice mixture and toss lightly. Serve on spinach leaves; garnish with remaining half of Bacon.
Other Links See also