Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 12 tarts.
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 12 vanilla wafers
- Beat cream cheese, Sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl; stir in rice.
- Place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of 12 muffin paper cups or greased 12-cup muffin pan.
- Spoon rice mixture over vanilla wafers, filling each cup.
- Bake at 375 degrees 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.