Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Use as Vegetable or Main Dish
- 2 Tbsp butter
- ½ Cup regular rice
- ¼ Cup finely chopped Onion
- ¼ Cup finely chopped celery
- 1 Cup boiling chicken stock or 1 Chicken bouillon cube dissolved in 1 cup boiling water
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 Cup grated old Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ tsp Worcestershire
- ½ Cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 medium avocados
- ½ Cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
eat 2 Tbl butter in medium saucepan.
Remove from heat.
Heat oven to 350 Degrees F
Cut avocados in half, remove pits and put avocado halves in a shallow baking pan.
Add 1/4 inch hot water to the pan.
Spoon rice mixture into hollows in advocados.
Bake 20 minutes or until crumbs are browned and avocados are hot.
This is good served with Chicken!