Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 boneless skinless Chicken thighs, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
2. Transfer to a large stock pot.
3. Sprinkle the 2 tsps. salt and shake mildly to combine.
6. Reduce heat to MEDIUM to MEDIUM/LOW and cook for 3 hours, stirring occasionally The soup will thicken over time; if too thick for your taste, add water and continue cooking . 7. Meanwhile, combine Chicken, 1/2 tsp salt, Sugar, soy sauce, cornstarth and cooking oil and stir to cover Chicken with marinate.
8. Let Chicken sit for at least 30 minutes to marinade.
10. During the last 15 minutes, add Chicken and stir around to cook, about 5–10 minutes.
11. Serve in heat resistant bowl.