Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked quick-cooking brown rice
- 2 cups freshly cooked or thawed frozen corn kernels
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded white cabbage 2 1/4-oz. jar pitted green olives, chopped ( 1/3 cup)
- 2 scallions, minced ( 1/3 cup)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, finely diced ( 3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or dill
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
Cook rice according to package directions. Set aside to cool several minutes.
In large bowl, combine rice with remaining ingredients. Toss until well mixed and serve at room temperature.