Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ethnicity - South Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Soak rice in water for 4 hrs, then drain it and grind it to make fine powder.
- Heat the powder for 5 mts. While heating stir it. Keep it for cooling.
- Mix salt with water sprinkle this to the powdered rice just to make the powder wet. For making puttu special utensil is used named puttukutty or micro puttu. Put a handful of grated coconut in the puttukutty and then put rice powder till half then add another handful of grated coconut.
- This is done till the top. Close the lid steam it for 2 mts in cooker. Serve it with Potato curry or ghee.