- Preheat ovenm to 325 °F.
- Heat milk in saucepan.
- Add butter buds and stir unitl dissolved.
- Heat until mixture simmers. Remove from heat.
- In separate bowl, beat eggs unmitl frothy.
- Add Sugar, lemon peel, vanilla and nutmeg.
- Add to milk mixture. Add rice and Raisins. Mix well.
- Pour into 1-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with additional nutmeg.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.