- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 packet butter buds
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp Sugar or 3 pack of sugar substitute
- 1 tsp lemon peel, grated
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp uncooked brown rice
- ¼ cup Raisins
- Preheat ovenm to 325 °F.
- Heat milk in saucepan.
- Add butter buds and stir unitl dissolved.
- Heat until mixture simmers. Remove from heat.
- In separate bowl, beat eggs unmitl frothy.
- Add Sugar, lemon peel, vanilla and nutmeg.
- Add to milk mixture. Add rice and Raisins. Mix well.
- Pour into 1-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with additional nutmeg.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.