- Stir-fry broccoli in 1 tablespoon olive oil 3 minutes.
- Add peas and peppers; continue to cook until vegetables are tender crisp.
- Remove from heat; add rice and tomatoes.
- Combine vinegar, remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil, basil, pepper and salt; toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.