Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Karen's note: I've typed this exactly as it reads in the booklet, so I would guess that there's an error in the recipe's nutritional information. That sounds like quite a lot of fiber per serving. :-)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup snipped fresh parsley
- ⅓ cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise — ("light" mayonnaise)
- ½ cup skim milk
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- ¼ tsp ground white or red pepper
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Heat garlic with oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; discard garlic.
- Cook broccoli, zucchini, and mushrooms in oil until almost tender crisp.
- Add tomatoes and parsley; cook one minute longer.
- Remove vegetables; set aside.
- Place mayonnaise in same skillet; stir in milk, cheese and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring until smooth.
- Add rice; toss to coat.
- Stir in reserved vegetables; heat through.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional information Edit
- 255 calories | 7.5g protein | 9.5g fat | 35.4g carbohydrate | 35.4g dietary fiber | 607mg sodium | 11mg cholesterol