- Heat garlic with oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; discard garlic.
- Cook broccoli, zucchini and mushrooms in oil until almost tender crisp.
- Add tomatoes and parsley; cook one minute longer.
- Remove vegetables; set aside.
- Melt butter in same skillet; stir in cream, cheese and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring until smooth.
- Add rice; toss to coat.
- Stir in reserved vegetables; heat gently.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.