Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/4 Paneer cubed
- 1/2 cup basmati rice
- 2 tbs. Raisins
- 1/2 tsp. whole coriander seeds
- 1 tbs. fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 red bell pepper (optional)
- 1 tbs. cilantro
- 1 tsp. coarsley ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Rinse rice three or more times until water is almost clear.
- Boil water, add rice and salt.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat let stand for 5 minutes to firm.
- Saute ginger until golden
- Add coriander and bell peppper
- Place in dish fluff rice and add remaining ingredients.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.