- Combine rice, carrots, red pepper, leek, zucchini, eggs, garlic, salt and pepper in large bowl; mix thoroughly.
- Heat ¼ inch oil in large skillet until hot.
- Spoon ¼ cup rice mixture into skillet; flatten with spatula to make patty.
- Fry 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining rice mixture.
- Serve immediately.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.