Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Paula in California at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ⅔ cup butter
- 1 pkg (10 oz, about 40) large marshmallows or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's Rice Krispies
- Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cereal until well coated.
- Press mixture into buttered 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Cut into squares.
- Instead of Rice Krispies, Use Cocoa Krispies, Lucky Charms, or Fruity Pebbles.
- Peanut treats: Add 1 cup salted peanuts with cereal.
- Peanut butter treats: Stir ¼ cup peanut butter into marshmallow mixture just before adding cereal.
- Gummy worm marshmallow bars: Add 1 cup gummy worms, cut in half, when stirring in cereal.