Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yield: 6 servings
- Here are the two english language recipes that were on the malt flour package from the korean market.
- The stuff is distributed by hanmi, inc and packed in the usa, so it may be widely available in oriental markets.
- I haven"t tried these, but they looked interesting.
- Put malt flour into luke warm water and set aside for more than 1 hour (don't stir).
- Pour the upper clean water into electric rice jar, add steamed rice and Sugar, and keep warm for about 4 hours (do not boil).
- When a few rices begin to float, boil the juice and then cool.