Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar mixed with 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Beat eggs in large mixing bowl. Add milk, rice, condensed milk and vanilla; mix well. Pour into greased shallow 1-1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle sugar-and-cinnamon mixture over top.
- Set dish in pan containing 1-inch of hot water. Bake at 350 degrees 45 minutes, or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Serve warm or chilled.