Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cook onion in butter in large saucepan until soft but not brown.
- Add rice, raisins, salt, orange peel, cardamom, cumin, cloves, broth and chutney.
- Heat to boiling, stir once, reduce heat, cover, and simmer 20 to 25 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Divide dressing in half and freeze one-half for a later meal.
- Serve with broiled pork chops, pork roast, or baked ham.