Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 12 servings
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel*
- 5 cups cooked rice
- Beat together eggs and Sugar about 1/2 minute.
- Add Cheese, milk and lemon peel to egg and Sugar mixture.
- Beat until well blended. Stir in rice.
- Pour into buttered 9-inch square baking dish or 8-inch square glass 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees 45 to 55 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
- Serve with fresh fruit if desired.