Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 1 quart sliced zucchini (about 1 pound) OR 2 10-ounce packages frozen zucchini
- 1 pound lean ground Beef
- 1 cup chopped Onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
Blend cottage cheese and egg. Arrange half of zucchini slices in buttered shallow 2-quart casserole; spoon on meat-rice mixture. Spread cottage cheese over meat mixture. Top with remaining zucchini and sprinkle with Cheddar Cheese. Bake at 350 degrees 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.