Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb. ground Beef
- 1 c. rice
- 1 c. chopped Onion
- 1 (10 1/2 oz.) can tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 c. beef broth
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 c. shredded jack cheese
- Crumble Beef into a lightly greased, shallow 2 1/2 quart casserole. Sprinkle with rice and Onion.
- Combine tomatoes, broth, salt, and garlic powder in saucepan. Heat to boiling.
- Pour over meat mixture. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour.
- Stir in sour cream, sprinkle with Cheese, and bake 5 minutes longer.
- Makes 6 servings.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.