- Combine all dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Add the egg and stir with a fork until all ingredients are wet.
- Shape into cakes about 2" in diameter and ¼" thick.
- Coat the sides with additional flour.
- Place in hot oil and sauté on both sides until light brown.
- Serve plain or with jelly and butter.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.