Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings
Rice-stuffed fillets Edit
- 2 cups cooked rice
- ¼ cup diced pimentos
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1½ pounds whitefish fillets
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- lemon slices for garnish
Mushroom sauce Edit
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- ½ cup white wine
- Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup water
- Combine rice, pimentos, parsley, lemon peel, salt and pepper in large mixing bowl.
- Place fillets in buttered shallow baking dish.
- Spoon rice mixture on lower portion of each fillet.
- Fold over to enclose rice mixture; fasten with wooden picks.
- Brush fillets with butter; sprinkle with seasoned salt and paprika.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until flakes easily with fork.
- Transfer fillets to serving platter; garnish platter with lemon slices.
- Serve fillets with warm mushroom sauce.