Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makes 6 servings.
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup Italian-style breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup chopped sunflower kernels
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 x 16-ounce jar spaghetti sauce (optional)
- Combine rice, cheese, eggs, onion, carrots, breadcrumbs, walnuts, sunflower kernels, sesame seeds, salt and pepper; pack into greased 9-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 to 60 minutes until firm.
- Let cool in pan 10 minutes; unmold and slice.
- Serve with heated spaghetti sauce, if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
- 444 calories | 20.2g Protein | 25.9g Fat | 33.6g Carbohydrate | 2.5g Dietary fiber | 187mg Cholesterol | 546 mg Sodium