Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Milk, Nonfat, Dry Instant by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 9
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten (or ½ cup egg mix + ½ cup water)
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter, melted
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs (1½ slices bread)
- 1 cup instant non-fat dry milk powder
- 1 cup shredded American cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- Preheat oven to 325 °F.
- Mix all ingredients together In a large bowl.
- Spread in a greased, or sprayed, 8x8 inch pan or 2-quart casserole.
- Bake for 40–50 minutes until center is set and top turns golden brown.