Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Time to Make 55 minutes 15 minutes Prep
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oil
- 3 lbs Country-Style Pork Ribs (thick Bone-In Ribs Will Turn OutBetter Because They Hold Together Better)
Rib Seasoning Edit
Cooking Liquid Edit
- 2 chipotle Chiles in Adobo, Whole
- 3 garlic cloves, Whole
- 1/2 sweet Onion, in Large Chunks
- 1/2 cup Dark beer
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
Grilling Sauce Edit
- 1 cup Barbecue Sauce, With 1/4 c of Cooking Liquid Stirred In
- 1. Heat Pressure Cooker Over Medium Heat, Add oil.
- 2. Rub Meat With Rib Seasoning, And Brown Them in The Cooker One OrTwo at a Time so You Don't End up Steaming Them.
- 3. Once The Ribs Are Browned on All Sides, Add Them All Back to TheCooker With The Cooking Liquid Ingredients.
- 4. Close The Pressure Cooker, Cook According to Your PressureCooker Instructions, or About 18-20 Mins at High Pressure.
- 5. Pre-Heat Your Grill Pan or Barbeque Over Low Heat.
- 6. When The Timer Goes Off, Remove The Cooker From Heat And RunUnder Cool water in The Sink.
- 7. Remove Ribs From Cooking Liquid.
- 8. Stir 1/4 Cup of The Cooking Liquid Into Your Barbeque Sauce OfChoice (optional: Add One of The Chipotles From The Cooking LiquidInto The Sauce to Spice it Up).
- 9. Grill Ribs Over Low Heat Basting With Bbq Sauce And TurningEvery 5 Minutes or so Until a Nice Glaze Has Formed All Over The Ribs.