Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 pound rhubarb, sliced thinly on the bias
- 1 pound Rome or McIntosh apples, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons unbleached flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 4 egg whites (or 1/2 cup egg substitute)
- 1/2 cup nonfat yogurt or buttermilk
- 1/2 cup apple juice or honey
- Combine all rhubarb and Apple Mixture ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine the Cobbler Topping Ingredients.
- Place rhubarb mixture in an 8 by 8 baking pan and spoon the cobbler topping mixture over the top.
- Bake the cobbler in a 375 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- May be served as is, or drizzle some nonfat unsweetened yogurt over the top.
- Yield: 6 or more servings