Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons quick tapioca (¼ cup)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 cups rhubarb, cut in ½-inch pieces
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries (or 1 can drained sour tart red pie cherries)
- Combine sugar, tapioca, salt and nutmeg and stir together real well.
- Add strawberries and rhubarb and stir just enough to coat rhubarb and strawberries.
- Let stand about twenty minutes.
- Make pastry for two crust nine-inch pie.
- Spoon into pie shell.
- Dot with 1 tablespoon butter.
- Top with lattice crust and bake at 400°F for 35 to 40 minutes.