- 1½ lb rhubarb trimmed and cut into 1-inch slices
- ¼ cup strawberry preserves, sweetened
- ¼ cup raisins
- ½ tbsp orange zest, organic, finely minced or grated if possible
- 1 cup granola, preferably maple walnut
- maple syrup to taste
- Combine ingredients in a heatproof pan 13x8x2 inches.
- The combined ingredients will seem dry; don't be concerned; the rhubarb will give up considerable liquid as it cooks.
- Place pan in a cold oven, set temperature to 375°F, and bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Stir and continue baking until rhubarb is tender but still firm, about 10 to 15 minutes more.
- Add maple syrup to taste if more sweetness is desired.