Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Combine ingredients in a heatproof pan 13x8x2 inches.
- The combined ingredients will seem dry; don't be concerned; the rhubarb will give up considerable liquid as it cooks.
- Place pan in a cold oven, set temperature to 375°F, and bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Stir and continue baking until rhubarb is tender but still firm, about 10 to 15 minutes more.
- Add maple syrup to taste if more sweetness is desired.