Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 5 c. sliced fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 2 Tbls. flour
- 1/2 c. Raisins
- 3/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1/3 c. quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 c. butter or margarine
- vanilla ice cream, optional
- Combine rhubarb & 2 Tbls. of flour; place in greased 8-in. square pan.
- Sprinkle with Raisins.
- Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, & salt; sprinkle over Raisins.
- Combine Oats & remaining flour; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 375 deg. F for 40–45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with ice cream if desired.