Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup white sugar, can use part Sugar-Twin
- 2/3 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups diced rhubarb
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup brown sugar mixed with, 1 tablespoon margarine
- Grease and flour 2 loaf pans.
- Mix together in this order: brown sugar, white sugar, oil, egg, buttermilk, salt, soda, cinnamon, vanilla and flour.
- Mix in 1 1/2 cups diced rhubarb and chopped nuts.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- Top with brown sugar mixed with margarine.
- Bake at 375 f. for 1 hour. (less for mini pans.)