Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 cups finely chopped fresh rhubarb
- 6 cups water
- 1 (12 oz) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 liter lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In large saucepan, combine rhubarb, water, lemonade and sugar.
- Cover and cook about 20 minutes.
- Until rhubarb is very soft.
- Strain to remove pulp.
- Chill liquid.
- Just before serving, pour rhubarb mixture over ice cubes in punch bowl.
- Carefully pour in chilled soda.
- Garnish with additional ice cubes or an ice ring.