Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 3/4 c flour
- 3 ts baking powder
- 1/2 ts salt
- 1/4 c butter or margarine
- 1/2 c Sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 c milk
- 1 ts vanilla
- 1 c rhubarb pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Put the rhubarb pieces in a bowl and coat with the 1/2 cup Sugar; set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Make a well in the center.
- In another bowl, cream butter, beat in egg until smooth, mix in milk and vanilla.
- Pour into well, stir lightly.
- Fold rhubarb into batter.
- Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Note: You can substitute 1 1/2 cups of stewed rhubarb and use only 1/2 cup milk.