Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1½ lb or 600 g rhubarb
- 5½ oz or 170 g brown sugar
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- juice and rind of ½ orange
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 8 fl oz or 250 ml cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Grand Marnier to taste
- Prepare the rhubarb and place in a saucepan with the sugar cloves and orange juice and peel.
- Cook lightly for about 15 minutes stirring occasionally, until the rhubarb has reduced to a thick puree.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Transfer to a bowl and leave to cool in the fridge.
- Whip the cream with the sugar and Grand Marnier.
- Fold into the cold rhubarb mixture.
- Divide the rhubarb mixture between 6 individual dessert glasses and chill until ready to serve.