- Combine flour and Sugar.
- Cut in butter, until crumbs form.
- Press in bottom of jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes.
- Blend eggs, Sugar, flour, salt.
- Fold in rhubarb.
- Spread of crust.
- Bake 40–45 minutes in 350F oven.
- Cool. Cut into squares.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.