Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 T cornstarch
- 4 cups sliced rhubarb
- l/2 cup water
- few drops of red food coloring if desired
- l recipe for graham cracker crust
- l/2 cup whipping cream (OR Cool Whip)
- 1-1/2 cup small marshmallows
- l pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- Make graham crust in 8x8 pan.
- Bake and let cool.
- Combine Sugar and cornstarch, stir in rhubarb and water.
- Cook, stirring until thickened.
- Reduce heat and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add food coloring and spread mixture over cooled crust in pan.
- Let cool.
- Whip cream and fold in marshmallows while whipping cream.
- Spread over rhubarb mixture.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Spread on top.
- Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs and chill.
- Garnish with strawberries if you like.