- Two-layer yellow cake mix
- 4 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 pint whipping cream (2 cups)
- Prepare batter for cake mix according to package directions; turn into greased and floured 9x13" pan.
- Dump the chopped rhubarb on top of the cake batter.
- Sprinkle the Sugar on top of the rhubarb.
- Pour the whipping cream (unwhipped) over the Sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 50–60 minutes, until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Cream, Sugar, and rhubarb sink to bottom, forming a custard layer. Makes 1-18 (depending on how you cut it!!) dee-vine servings.