Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Crust: blend flour & Sugar together, then cut in the butter with a fork or pastry blender.
- Press crust into a 9x13 inch baking pan that has been sprayed with a cooking spray.
- Bake for 10–12 minutes or until lightly browned. Prepare filling while crust is baking.
- Filling: in a large mixing bowl blend Sugar and flour, then add eggs, vanilla and rhubarb and blend well.
- Pour mixture over partially baked crust and continue baking for 30–35 minutes.
- Serve warm or cooled. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.