Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Top and bottom "crust"
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1-1/2 Tbls flour
- 1/4 teas nutmeg
- 1 Tbls butter (softened)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 2 cups rhubarb (cut into 1/2" pieces)
- Mix flour, oatmeal, brown sugar and butter until crumbly.
- Press 1/2 into greased 9" square pan.
- Add rhubarb.
- Beat egg.
- Blend Sugar, flour, nutmeg and butter.
- Add beaten egg, beat until smooth.
- Pour over rhubarb.
- Top with other half crumb mixture, press mixture down lightly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20–25 minutes.