Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup shortening
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour milk
- 1½ cups sliced rhubarb
- sugar and cinnamon
- Cream shortening and sugar well and add the egg.
- Sift dry ingredients and add alternately with sour milk.
- Add vanilla and rhubarb last.
- Bake in a 9 by 13-inch pan, for 40 minutes at 350°F.
- Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top after baking while cake is hot.