Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Combine ½ cup flour with rhubarb; let set.
- Cream sugar and margarine and add egg.
- Add dry ingredients alternately with milk and mix with creamed mixture.
- Add rhubarb and vanilla.
- Mix the ½ cup sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle on top.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 9"x13" baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F degrees for 35 – 40 minutes.