- 100g (4oz) butter, melted
- 100g (4oz) rolled oats
- 100g (4oz) digestive or ginger biscuits, coarsely crushed
- 50g (2oz) mixed chopped nuts
- 175g (6oz) demerara sugar, divided in half
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 450g (1 lb) rhubarb, cut into 2.5 cm (1 in) lengths
- 225g (8oz) frozen raspberries
- Mix together butter, Oats, crushed biscuits, nuts, half Sugar and cinnamon.
- In another bowl mix remaining Sugar and fruits together.
- Place half fruit in bottom of a 1.1 litre (2 pint) greased ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with half biscuit mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake: Conventional Oven preheated, 190C 30-40 mins (Gas Oven Mark 4, 30-40 mins)
- Serve hot or cold with ice cream or cream.