Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups sliced rhubarb
- 3 Red Delicious apples
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons tapioca
- Combine the filling ingredients, except the tapioca, with 1/2 cup water in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Simmer about 12 minutes. Stir in the tapioca and let cool. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Using 6 sheets of phyllo for each strudel, spread each sheet with butter, sprinkle with nuts and stack.
- Spoon half the filling along the long edge of each stack. Fold the edges over to enclose the filling and roll up, jelly-roll fashion. Place on a greased baking sheet. Brush the tops with butter. With a sharp knife cut four slits in each strudel. Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool at least 15 minutes before slicing. serves 12