- oil one round small Casserole pan.
- Rolls the dough into 2 thin round flat pieces (1mm).
- Make one smaller than the other. Place larger dough in pan.
- (Some of the dough should overlap the pan by 2 cm all around).
- Place filling and pull excess dough over the top to enclose the filling.
- Place smaller dough on top to completely encase the filling.
- Cook on med. heat for 20 minutes, slowly adding small amounts of butter from the sides of the Klin. Carefully flip over the Klin and continue to cook for 20 minutes adding butter.