Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Source: Better Homes and Gardens
- Prep: 15 minutes | Bake: 30 minutes
- Makes 6 Servings
- 1 x 16-ounce loaf frozen whole wheat bread dough, thawed
- ½ cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese (8 ounces)
- 6 ounces thinly sliced cooked corned beef
- 1 x 8-ounce can sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- ½ teaspoon caraway seed
- dill pickle slices, chopped (optional)
- On a lightly floured surface, roll bread dough into a 14-inch circle.
- Transfer to a greased 13-inch pizza pan.
- Build up edges slightly. Prick generously with a fork.
- Bake in a 375°F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until light brown.
- Spread half of the salad dressing over hot crust.
- Sprinkle with half of the Swiss cheese.
- Arrange corned beef over cheese.
- Drizzle remaining salad dressing over corned beef.
- Top with sauerkraut and remaining Swiss cheese.
- Sprinkle with caraway seed.
- Bake about 10 minutes more or until cheese melts and pizza is heated through.
- Top with chopped dill pickle, if Desired.