Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Beans, Refried Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 10
- 1 (15½ ounce) can refried beans
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 package (1¼ ounce) taco seasoning mix
- 1 (10-count) package tostada shells, warmed
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup sliced ripe (optional)
- 2 medium ripe avocados, pitted, peeled and thinly sliced
- Taco sauce for accompaniment
- Combine beans, onion and seasoning mix in medium saucepan. Cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Spread ¼ cup bean mixture over each shell.
- Top with lettuce, cheese, olives, avocado, and taco sauce.