Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled to room temperature
- 2 cups diced cantaloupe
- 1 1/2 cups cooked Turkey breast cubes
- 1/4 cup tightly packed mint leaves
- 1/4 cup tightly packed parsley
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1 8-ounce container plain nonfat yogurt
- lettuce leaves
- assorted fresh fruit for garnish (optional)
Combine rice, cantaloupe and Turkey in large bowl. Finely chop mint, parsley and garlic in food processor. Add yogurt and blend. Add to rice mixture; toss lightly. Cover and chill 2 hours. Serve on lettuce leaves. Garnish with fresh fruit.