Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh fruit (strawberries, blueberries or peaches)
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder mixed with 1/2 cup water, or 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 4 ice cubes crushed
- Cut fruit into pieces, and mash through a strainer or with a fork. (If using peaches, peel and core first.)
- Crush ice cubes. Beat together fruit, milk, and yogurt in a blender or food processor. Add crushed ice and beat again.
- Farmers' Market Recipes by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource—original source of recipe