Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 4.
- juice of 6 medium lemons
- 3 tablespoons concentrated fruit sweetener, found at health food stores
- 4 cups cold water
- ice cubes
- 4 mint sprigs
- In a large pitcher, combine the lemon juice, concentrated fruit sweetener and cold water.
- Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- More lemon juice can be added to taste.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 1 hour, or until chilled.
- Pour the lemonade into tall ice filled glasses, garnish with the mint, and serve immediately.