Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 4.
- juice of 6 medium lemons
- 3 tablespoons concentrated fruit sweetener, found at health food stores
- 4 cups cold water
- ice cubes
- 4 mint sprigs
- In a large pitcher, combine the lemon juice, concentrated fruit sweetener and cold water.
- Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- More lemon juice can be added to taste.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 1 hour, or until chilled.
- Pour the lemonade into tall ice filled glasses, garnish with the mint, and serve immediately.