Fruit can be pineapple/bananas/blueberries/kiwi or fruit/grapes/strawberries sliced or whole. You can also use frozen fruit, thawed and drained, or canned fruit in its own juice, not heavy syrup, drained but the pizza won't hold as well and colors of fruit may bleed.
- ¾ cup Promise margarine room temperature
- vegetable coating spray
- 3 individual pkg artificial sweetener
- 1½ cup flour
- 1 tbsp orange juice concentrate
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 individual size artificial sweetener
- Combine the flour and sweetener and cut in the margarine. Can use a food processor.
- Place dough in center of pizza pan or cookie sheet sprayed with pam.
- Dust fingers lightly with flour and pat dough out into desired shape. Bake in an oven preheated to 350 °F for 15 minutes.
- Combine the softened cream cheese with the vanilla and spread over cool crust.
- Arrange fruit in a decorative pattern over the filling.
- Combine the orange juice concentrate and lemon juice in a measuring cup add enough of the water to make 1 cup
- Place juice and water in a saucepan with cornstarch and sweetener and combine thoroughly.
- Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and cook until thickened. Cool slightly and spread gently over fruit, don't let glaze cool too long before spreading or it will jell.
- Chill until serving time; cut into wedges to serve.